What is a Hearts on Fire retreat?
– A day and a half of spiritual renewal for young adults (18-39, single or married)
– Dynamic presentations from young Jesuit priests and scholastics (seminarians)
– An introduction to the Spiritual Exercises of Saint Ignatius of Loyola and the spirituality of the Apostleship of Prayer
– Insights on how the deepest desires of our hearts lead us to the Heart of Jesus Christ
– Practical ways to connect faith and daily life
If you’d enjoy an introduction to some practical ways of connecting your faith and your everyday life, come join us. Whether you’re new to prayer or are just looking for new ways to pray and live a more meaningful life, this event is for you!
Featuring members of the Jesuit Mission Band
Jesuit: pertaining to the Society of Jesus, founded by Saint Ignatius of Loyola
Mission: as in a “parish mission,” an event with presentations, prayer, social time, silence, and song – but here for a whole city
Band: as in a group or team, e.g. “band of brothers,” not as in a “rock band,” but yes, there will be music too!